Monday, October 13, 2014

Can You See

It is what in my heart I want the world to see and remember about me...it is what comes through the eyes I want to be felt without touching or saying what I feel... it is what is my heart that is written... encrypted within in me...my only tattoo covers me through and through... The outter has and will change what is in my heart will remain the same; when I look at me I see the eyes of my mom her heart looking back shining through mine....how she lives still within me shining outward the eyes of my mom oh how at times calm it brings other times tears like a sweet rain her strength fills me...at all times  the eyes my eyes i look... Then away I look again how comforting to me... i see her in me, while very much different I am in ways.. others so much the same ... Her eyes are mine...reminding me what was in her heart lives on in me.  Deana Marie.... Marie Marie I hear her sweet voice singing... eyes shining brightly holding me hugging me tight... It is what lives in my heart I want you to see it is more than the outter I want the world to feel and see #Thelionessqueenwrites™❤ #BabyGrlDMarie™❤ 
"Can you see" written by Deana Marie babygrldmarie the lioness queen writes 10/13/14 © #Apassionatejourneyunleashedblessings.blogspot.com BabyGirlDMarie on tumblr #Thelionessqueenwrites.blogspot.com babygirldmarie the lioness queen Deana Marie on fb IG the lioness queen writes, poetic styles in motion and BabyGirlDMarie. Look out for my IG and fb business ACCTS :-) 

No comments:

Post a Comment