Friday, April 8, 2016

Poetic thoughts

Dim lights no filter just me the camera and my thoughts #poeticthoughts
Poetic will be the moment poetic will be the silence thats only for the two of us to hear.. Poetic is the touch of my eyes your eyes .. Poetic blessings no matter our surroundings...  Whispering singing shouting... Quiet distance . .
boy you play to much poetically bring you ass this way I can already feel your heart I hear it beating... you're in  need of the lioness's love let's see if you deserve her touch surrounding you giving you unconditional soul filled  love.  Lol boy you play to much nobody got time to play with you I'm a grown ass woman   hahahaha  ... Smh 😜😎😘  wonder who she thinking bout if anyone in particular   never no when it comes to the Lioness could be you or no one lol😉  hmmmmm  psst hey you...stop playing hell you waiting on forget about your past... I'm your future 😘😉
#DeanaMarie
#BabyGrlDMarie
#TheLioness
#BabyGirlDMarie
#TheLioness
#poeticLioness
#TheLionessQueenWrites
#TheLionessQueenSpeaks
Blessed evening everyone 🌟🌞😊

No comments:

Post a Comment