Monday, October 31, 2016

Come here

Come here... So I can read you your rights ...click click ,.your heart is no longer yours ... No tears ever just love and laughter ...over coming each trail and test that comes our way...
Come here so I can read you rights ... Don't resist.... I know you like it... Click click ..its cuffin DAT ass  season ..but come closer its  I'm locking your heart up for life reading you your rights over here ...tell me can you do the time. Act right... I got somethin for that tho come closer😉 what what  search in for a reason to let you go ..but o can't find none... Would issue you a ticket.. But I'd rather pat you down and cuff DAT ass.. Armed and dangerous ..don't resist .. Criminal intentions I have for you ..cause that you require.
#BabyGirl
#DeanaMarie
#spokenword
#TheLionessQueenWrites
#poetry
#prose
#BabyGrlDMarie
#TheLionessQueenSpeaks
#BabyGirlDMarie
#Soundcloud #youtube #DeanaMarie #TheLionessQueenWrites

#PoeticLioness
#PoeticLyricist

Be safe out there peoplez ....blessed evening and night good morning on the other side.
Waiting to go home like,come here ..but you won't be there..to bad for you.😎😉
Haha let me stop.

No comments:

Post a Comment