Wednesday, December 17, 2014

"Winter Love Keeping Me Warm"

Winter Love Keeping Me Warm
If you could read my mind you would see the story is filled with pages of you... Somehow each chapter each turn of the page lifts me higher somehow the story changed from what I thought it...  how i had written it before in my mind ... somehow I'm not the one writing the words but feeling every word so deep.. the fire not burning me but warming my heart touching my soul.. The pen the pages of my soul;... written each page inspiring me, to turn each page... take each word and allow them to sink in ruining through my viens... the warmth appreciated on these cold nights like the smell of a hot cup of coco early morning hugs ..how the flames light me up kissing me softly from head to toe... Inspired to write... if you closely you who inspire... will see in my eyes yours, not a ragging fire more like the flicker of the fire place comforting, cozy, calm a flame that burns long dancing Winter love keeping me warm.~#DeanaMarie
#babygrldmaire
#DeanaMarie
#TheLioness 
#thelionessqueenwrites 💗 #thelionessqueenwrites.blogspot.com #Thelionessqueenwrites ↔IG

No comments:

Post a Comment