Friday, December 26, 2014

She often wondered as a child who was I in my last life as she got older things people words seemed familer,... that she knew was rare..a heart she has that sometimes she herself just didn't quite understand... Why she asked I'm I drawn to certain people and they to me lessons learned blessings they have come to me...What is my purpose how can I be the greatest me... Not perfect but perfecting upon those things that the heart shows clearly from a girl a girly tomboy  to a lady a woman tested standing strong filled with life  love living exploring looking inside me...that is where all the answers are waiting for me to understand making ready who I am today what I share tomorrow if blessed to be.~DeanaMarie
#BabyGirlDMarie ➡ #BabyGrlDMarie
#TheLioness
#thelionessqueenwrites ❤ Great day all 😘

No comments:

Post a Comment