Saturday, January 10, 2015

The hardest thing is saying goodbye to a love that's not right for you... Its love but not right for you its love that is meant for us two its love I won't forget its love that my heart will miss...the hardest thing I've had to do is search my heart and remove you the hardest thing you'll have to do is to understand what you know to be true the hardest thing is still love a love that just cant grow~DeanaMarie
I have to take care of and do better for me I have to fine tune for the love waiting out there somewhere my true love is awaiting to collide and connect with me...the hardest thing is saying goodbye but its the best thing for you and me. Life and the paths are for us to learn and teach without knowing until we've walked who the teacher is and who is the student when we cross paths of others when we share seasons or a few on the same road or if you will travel hand in hand or meet again ~#DeanaMarie
#Babygrldmarie
#TheLioness
#Thelionessqueenwrites❤

No comments:

Post a Comment