Friday, January 30, 2015

#TheLionessQueen

#Flawless My mom #Mama #nofilter  #nomakeup just #bornlikethat #livedinthisworld #Afighter #AbeautifulSTRONGQueen #Warrior #love and she transitioned closed her as peacefully the same way...never complained or dependent on her #Beauty or others.
I miss you Mama... You tho live in me and sparkle through me even when dark clouds cover the sky and doubt tries to sneak in to my mind it is you God allows to glow from my eyes for they are yours helping to keep the vision clear my strength given by God to you to me~DeanaMarie *do not copy written by me for her my mother.* Thank you
#DeanaMarie
#BabyGirlDMarie
#DeanaMarie
#BabyGrlDMarie
#theLioness
#thelionessqueenwrites ❤ they cry of the lioness as I had to walk away my heart feeling as though it had been torn to shreads and ripped through me...turning from your beautiful outer shell in its final resting place....the roar the cry of the lioness i could not contain...then in thst moment not able to hold onto what I knew... that mamalionessQueen you never lefted me but live in and through me... you still watch over me. my heart is filled with love and strength that you gave to me my eyes sparkle when I feel your presence when I see a glimpse of you shine through me.
We miss are loved ones when they have transitioned but must know they are still with us.~DeanaMarie #Babygrldmarie #TheLioness
#thelionesqueenwrites the words finally come together right❤ 

  

No comments:

Post a Comment