Friday, January 1, 2016

Begin A New

to begin a new we must surrender and let go of the old...
There was something she saw something ...he kept hidden... But to her it was  like a magnet that pulled her closer and closer until almost it was his heart that she saw pulling her in...she could almost feel its every beat the past and present rhythm .. That something he had hidden.. At first unconsciously from the world then intentionally by his on will ..he had hidden something so beautiful... so he thought so well...  to her a hidden treasure she could see and longed to completely feel... Not just a portion but all of it it was there she would have and find the greatest part of him.~#DeanaMarie
#spokenword
#prose
#poetry
#poems
#2016#TheLioness
#BabyGrlDMarie
#TheLioness
#babygirldmarie
#LionessQNWrites
#TheLionessQueenWrites ❤

#naturalhairtexture updo this evening
#makeupfree vasline on lips
#picdonewith #camera360 all me with a touch of the rosy filter on this one.   When y'all see those  almost flawless pics in magazine posters etc. or ablum covers fashion 😘 yeah   just adds to what is already there if done correctly and not overly done... Its all fun ...embrace and see who you and people really be tho look beyond what you see and look deeper...Be more than what others see what you semm to show at first look at first glance.  "Open the book...  And Be a book worth the read." And not just the nice cover that one just looks at your cover. Speak and be what you want others to feel
Dressed up dressed down or made up ..if a smile if I frown... A pouty lip the many faces of me true so true some think they know me... They can feel me connected the universe we are the outer is just a house that protects the light we all have inside..greatness we shouldnt hide but share and feel.. illumination.   I want you to feel my heart filter on filter off hair long short curly or straight its my heart you see my soul when I write pieces of me pieces of you like glitter from the sky my pen writes my fingers sprinkle on this first day of the year as I post it here. Just a few lines before I say good night. Love & Light that's why I'm here.. That's why you are here.
#LetsIlluminate peoplez the new year is here🌝🌞

No comments:

Post a Comment