Thursday, February 4, 2016

Beautiful storm

I love the way your mind touches mine ... I crave how you speak without words...how you see in me what no one else has focused on..
How you listen and your actions let me know you heard and overstand more than my words
I love the way my heart beats as I feel yours..I can only imagine like the water and air how we'd touch each others souls like soft calming waves slowly coming into a quiet storm feeling our veins exhaling into a thunderous roar,... fire and ice swept up in a mind blowing storm... a connection that just can't be ignored...we are a wild and crazy beautiful storm ~#DeanaMarie
#poetry
#thelionessqueenwrites ❤
#prose
#BabyGrlDMarie
#poeticandlyrical
#TheLionessQueenSpeaks
#PoetryInMotion
#BabyGirlDMarie
#Spokenword
#LionessQNWrites
#poeticblessings
#TheLioness
#poeticLioness
Good night blessed weekend ahead #peoplez let love take flight and explore #Illuminate, elevate beyond let your mind expand feed your heart  the mind and soul breathing and exhaling the greatness we hold.

No comments:

Post a Comment