Tuesday, February 23, 2016

Blossoming in your love

Whisper to my heart  the words that calm my mind  feeding my soul with the sweet fruit picked just from me ...  Its nectar now flowing freely...  Protecting me with your branches as you lift me up holding me close, covering me in the leaves of your love... As the flowers bloom  nurtured protected secure is a love  that never wether's in the heat no does it freeze in the cold...the leaves fall but come back again never leaving me uncover even in the gusty winds your fruit always sweet even when the storm rolls in ..  a flowered tree season to season  blossoming continuing to grow the sharing of the fruit of love.. I can't imagine a breathe without your whispers to my heart your words that calm my mind feeding my soul... Your sweet fruit picked just for me .. strength you provide even in silence ..secure in your branches covered..  protected by your leaves,  your nectur flowing throw me ..blossoming... .blooming I am in your love...your branches now flowered with my returning love.
#DeanaMarie
#Spokenword
#TheLionessQueenWrites
#BabyGirlDMarie
#poetry
#BabyGrlDMarie
#LionessQNwrites
#poeticandlyrical
#TheLionessQueenSpeaks
#poeticblessings
#poeticLioness
#PoetryInMotion
Enjoy a blessed evening peoplez🌟

No comments:

Post a Comment