Wednesday, February 10, 2016

Mirage

#Mirage #Spokenword
Its you I see midday... I reach you vanish .. Or did I let you slip away
Its you I feel sitting across from me during my evening meal...
At night we are together as if our bodies are in flight over land ... In my dreams  I vision you looking back at me we are dancing around the moon ... I reach you take my hand at the rise of the sun ... By noon in each others arms like the spring rain welcoming the evening softly from my eyes trickling down my cheek I gasp... it is a cold winters evening; again I reach but you vanish..
the sun sets...how the sun and the moon is sometimes heartbreaking and deceiving or is it us looking to a mirage instead of to the start of a new the end of the day rest and vision... removing old thoughts old usless ways to allow the rise of new beginning  ~#DeanaMarie
#poetry
#TheLionessQueenWrites
#Spokenword
#BabyGrlDMarie
#prose
#BabyGirlDMarie
#poeticandlyrical
#TheLioness
#poeticblessings
#TheLionessQueenSpeaks
#PoetryInMotion
#poeticLioness
#LetsIlluminate ☀

No comments:

Post a Comment