Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Have you every felt you loved or knew someone before.:-)
It must of been great the last life the love I had for in this life I recognized you before I really knew this was I a love I already knew. It most of been great and not of tragic fate I don't fully remember the details of beginning to end I only feel how my mind and heart felt long ago way back when taken slowly but surly without me seeing even then a familiar glow; I feel you without the flesh touch that matters but not so much that is cream on the strawberry that makes the heart pitter patter... So close
.. yet far is a love that even time can't fade... Stars in the sky we shall be always shining find each other even on coldest of days the darkest of nights next to you over the hightest mountain finding each other the oceans throught the galaxies time has no bearing shining through your eternity..  this is  part of the story of you and of me.
#DeanaMarie
#BabyGrlDMarie
#TheLioness
#thelionessqueenwrites ❤😊
Great day #Peoplez a pre Valentine's Day poetic moment from my heart this is exactly what I feel; finally I can say ok I get it now :-) this and the other as a few is for you🙊🌟🌟 how many times I've had the words and refuse to write them down but every time the meaning the story is the same.
No back to our regularly scheduled programing enjoy the day thank God we made it to see another one.

No comments:

Post a Comment