Tuesday, February 10, 2015

I never said I was without flaws I never said I was perfect or that I ever will be... I've only said and I only can be perfectly flawed me without excuses or regrets... i am walking the road he gave to me to walk; made some U-turns had some detours preparing to put me back on the choosen path set for me~DeanaMarie
#BabyGirlDMarie
#TheLioness
#thelionessqueenwrites ❤
Expect nothing gain everything you need.

Shorts and chami what  loving how I feel and where I'm headed in all areas. I don't need you to validate me already stamped % God #Approved
People see and hear what they want I'm just gonna make you look closer and listen clearly my assignment was given along time ago. #BabyGrlDMarie
I don't have all the answers never said I did never said I had it all together...none of us do living on this earth or we wouldn't be here to discover and share a few and make dreams come true.

No comments:

Post a Comment