Friday, February 20, 2015

"When i didnt have anyone i had me when there was only one i too always knew there was me too... If i dont have anyone and nobodys Got me i have me... Ive Got me."
Its hard been ruff letting some people go in my life... Its really hard when you love them but alitttle easier when you love you more.   And today i love myself more than yesterday because finally not just with words but with all of me i said no more love myvheart my soul will i give in vain... Today feel me when i say this is the last cry of yesterday this is the last goodbye its a new day...i love me and my son more than to be dealing with you on and off agian this is the end of a page i dont regret no you do hate its just time i hope you really understand i told you from the start what im about and you cant be a meaningful part and this year i free my heart and yours. No names needed today this is about one  made it crystal clear, but soon a few more will see im done with them this is my fresh start. I control what stays in my heart and who stays in my life you in all the way or you all the way out. No if ands or buts about it for me at this point of the journey. #NewCharter #nextPagehasbeenturned
#DeanaMarie
#TheLioness
#BabyGrlMarie
#thelionessqueenwrites ❤
#BabyGirlDMarie
Love is gonna hurt when it not right and its gonna hurt at times when it is but when its right its worth the fight.. Its not right so im not gonna fight or let you keep fighting. Everything abd everyone that doest belong ive already ask ti be removed it they are in my way... In that i move out of my own way preparing for a better move loving clutterless unpacked jounery more ready than yesterday :-)  smiling and loving through it all.

No comments:

Post a Comment