Friday, February 27, 2015

I have to admit that love is a a scary wonderous thing.. Yet a want a need that we long for and desire...i have to admit ive pushed it away the feeling of being lifted to a point of no return... I have to admit the beat of my heart was a song that when i felt this fear the heart my heart sang the song the best.. I have to admit its hard not to hear the chant that plays like the hit song on the radio every hour or two over and over in my head the series that runs long a block buster movie the DVD i have to have to replay this scary wonderous thing callef love over and over agian.~DeanaMarie
#BabyGirlDMarie
#TheLioness
#theLionessQueenWrites ❤
#BabyGrlDMarie
Nite everyone:-) i tell you life is as  amazing take in each breath and let it go with thanks. Never be afriad of how you feel.. Never place yourself in a position that seeks your reaction to rather than your action causing a postive engagement out  purposeful actions taking place.

No comments:

Post a Comment