Thursday, July 23, 2015

Mom

One of the few photos we have of you Mom 😊 a rarity that anyone would be able to snap a picture of you willing to give us a moment to keep. Missing you every day but yes I am OK and will be better each day but never will my heart be the same til I see your smile again. I will always have snap shots in my mind of you this way even the last time I saw you when you knew you would be going away but me to stubborn too accept it.. you smiled and said for you I will try to stay as long as can I'm sorry baby just be happy . A mother's heart and love a daughters heart and love but that time we had was precious 2 months later you ask me to let go.. I did for that time it was just to much pain for you mom to stay and bare. Rest in heaven you are at peace.. I still feel your sweet spirit with me still you are near. The long battle you fought and earned your wings like the Goddess you are you will remain in my heart and mind loving words of my  greatest teacher sweet and hard when need be.. always strong...my mom sweet are the memories #DeanaMarie
#TheLioness
#BabyGirlDMarie
#BabyGrlDMarie
#TheLionessQueenWrites❤
This day and everyday I remember you mom.

No comments:

Post a Comment