Thursday, July 23, 2015

On this day

On this day you slipped away.. On this day I won't dwell on the pain but the happiness  the joy you voice your eyes your smile your presence bought to my life the blessings the time the love you gave me I can never forget I can't help but wonder if four days before this day Two years ago had I not said to you if you are ready its OK I will be OK we the family will be OK if God had to take back home to relieve you of pain..would you have held on if I couldn't let go the,sigh of relief in you voice almost at peace then you ask me to repeat what I had said I did you said OK baby I love you hugs and a kiss... I knew in my heart it would soon but didn't hurt anyless.. God whispered to me he needed you back home soon I hadnt any ideal that day would be today two years ago this day.. Together again you stand without pain mama with dear family and friends and I'm keeping my promise to you its hard but yes Gods love your love my sons and knowing you are OK makes me too make through and be OK this day. ~#DeanaMarie Marie Marie as you and grandma would say ...your baby girl.. the Lioness
#Jaheim - #BackTogetherAgain - #music by @sounds_app

No comments:

Post a Comment