Sunday, July 12, 2015

The thoughts tho... Me yesterday just not wanting to write what my heart echo's my brain tells it knows better about this I know better about this...this type of thing.
Every time I close eyes you appear... Its your voice my name I hear.. when I awake its you that I just can't shake your name echoing... your face its you  I see standing behind me your reflection pulling me in to a sweet dream not able to awake from it I live for the tenderness of it .. your sweet kiss on my neck not a day dream but magnetically we connect.. Each breath in anticipation of it.. throughout my day in my thoughts out of no where daily its you I can pin point the first time I shook it off without a clue ... My thoughts it you in'em...some how my heart ...my whole heart doesn't reside in me a part of it found its way to you ... I think if I were to ask for it to come back that part of me would turn cold so why even ask to have it back.. that part of me, that part of my heart found its way to you.~DeanaMarie  if you read this and feel your heart in a different way it is because you now have yours and mine beating inside you.❤ #BabyGrlDMarie
#TheLioness
#BabyGirlDMarie
#theLionessQueenWrites❤
#DeanaMarie
#poetry #Prose #SpokenWord
#PoeticandLyrical #PoetryIsInMotion the poets heart is in this moment that words come from the heart or from another day time and place only my heart and the other can either way yay or nay ... But my lips these lips on this at this time are sealed 😊❤

No comments:

Post a Comment