Sunday, August 16, 2015

If I Could Fly

If I could fly without the metal look..the aluminum those fiber glass wings having to book a flight ...but if I could fly like the birds in the sky... To you like am angel I would fly if I had wings I would fly if I could fly to you in the middle of the night... In the morning before dawn in the afternoon I would fly I would when the sun is high I would fly if I could even if the clouds were thick I'd see my way through to fly to you if I could I would fly in the evening as as the sun rises.. I would fly I would fly to you as the moon appears again I would fly to you if I had wings I would magically appear.. How can I get those wings on my back and still fly to you and so you and i would always be near at a moments notice I wish I could appear... If I had wings at this moment I would be there.

#DeanaMarie

#inspired 

#writing

#SpokenWord

#iwrite #iamthelionessqueenwhowrites

#BabyGrlDMarie 

#theLioness

#TheLionessSpeaks

#BabyGirlDMarie

#TheLionessQueenWrites❤

#poetry 

#Prose 

#Spokenword

#TheLionessQueenSpeaks

No comments:

Post a Comment