Thursday, August 6, 2015

Good afternoon/evening #Peoplez

There's just something about the way your name stays in my head ... They way I sing it silently..then pause as if I'm about too...I could have sworn so many times I felt your touch in my bed... Dancing with me yours consumed me as if we danced and I for once followed close never had I a dance with anyone else that way really but with you the music the dance you and me became one...your hand your eyes I open my eyes .... Let go a longing yet wishful sweet sigh.. Gone you where.. My name I heard you sing an echo in the darkness... Play that song agian  There's just something about the way I miss something that feels familiar but yet I haven't had the chance too feel ..there's something about how I'm savoring the moments the words  i havent had or said.. To dance a dance and follow so close until you appear.. ..play that song again.. There's just something about the way your name stays in my head... The more I try to shake it it play s over and over goes to my heart then plays back on repeat again... The way I sing it silently...the pause as if I'm there or you are hear and I'm about to...well you know...whisper in your ear.. How the words come..they come they go just not at the right time this time I'm calm tho yet protective of not just my heart but yours thinking over thinking not in a rush to jump all in on this type of thing hmmmm  like smh never before ... Never since long ago have I not spoken words my heart has made me realize...never before have I been this cautious not out of fear of rejection but considering there's more its not just about possible fun.. love and me.. Damn I'm growing up hmmph can you believe.😉  #NewSpokenWord piece By me  that will be posted on you my #youtubechanel later tonight or tommorrow thats if this one and the other will my heart will allow me speak it and let it flow... Pics taken per written piece and vid.
#DeanaMarie
#BabyGrlDMarie
#poetry
#prose
#spokenword
#TheLioness
#TheLionessQueenSpeaks
#TheLionessQueenWrites❤

No comments:

Post a Comment