Sunday, August 16, 2015

Silly me... My heart


How is that you can make my heart crumble cause me ta stumble my stomach do flip flops... Man I tell ya shed a tear or two cause I want you something bad... I swear sometimes I can't breath when I think of you... When I hear you voice damn my mind tells me I don't have a choice... Tumbling running flip flip tic toc smiling a beat at just the thought of you I sometimes wonder if you will make my ticker stop .. A smile on face still a giggle a give at the though of the day one sweet day to see your face and see if my ticker tic tocks or if the look in your eyes will my ticker stop and start again with just the touch of your hand in my hand melting my heart and filling it up again.  This is very much written from my heart and how I feel😊
#DeanaMarie
#BabyGrlDMarie
#TheLioness
#LionessQnWrites
#TheLionessQueenSpeaks
#TheLionessQueenWrites❤
#Poetry
#Prose
#SpokenWord
#youtube #TheLionessqueenWrites #DeanaMarie #Babygrldmarie #Babygirldmarie
#LetsIlluminate throughout our day🌞
Silly me but loving is how the heart is meant to be...free though things can't always be how we might like or Invision them to be..we can dream we can dream can't we😘

No comments:

Post a Comment