Monday, August 10, 2015

Peeling Away The Layers

"Peeling Away The Layers"
As I peel away each layer its like unwrapping a gift ... An unexpected piece of you ... Each layer starting a little ruff ...hinting a kindness a sweetness even as I peel slowly cares the rough edges hmmm I really kinda like them tho strong to the point but still very gentleman like..as I peel away the layers deep into your eyes I stare ... It is there I see so much more sweetness intelligence and tenderness is left for me to peel away carefully to pull back but not pull away the ruff egdes I kinda like you that way...I like too how here and there sometimes the layers just fall off cause you know longer need them with me. #DeanaMarie #TheLionessSpeaks
#BabyGrlDMarie
#Spokenword
#poetry
#prose
#shortstories
#poetic&lyrical
#TheLioness
#BabyGirlDMarie
#TheLionessQueenWrites❤

No comments:

Post a Comment