Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Rough yet tender were the kisses from her head to her toes he would give her... Few were his words... His eyes told the story his hands how he took her made her understand...wounded he was neglected and hungry for affection damn she thought what a beautiful fucking man damn but
he knew not how to cherish and love.. only how to let his every emotion come through any place he desired making love to her he learned to do taming of the beast within he could hide it anymore
He excited her and frighten her all at once ... as she looked into he's eyes they burned through... twisted her hear so..
the hurt showed ..pain, hunger the knowing he couldn't keep her long with his ways  ..afraid to love to be loved wanting it bad he did all the same.. Just love me he said just love me and don't let go you can't let me go not now I haven't told you I want to tell you how its you I now realize I love. #TheLionessQueenWrites❤ @thelionessqueenwrites
#Poetry
#LionessQnWrites
#Spokenword
#BabyGrldMarie
#Prose
#ThelionessQue3n
#Writing
#Poet
#PoetryIsInMotion
#DeanaMarie
#babygirldmarie

No comments:

Post a Comment