Saturday, August 22, 2015

My Hearts Desire

Hearts desire set me afire
Soothing and calming like the morning breeze
Full of love and words that put the mind at ease
The evenings comfort the problems of the world still there but with you my hearts desire it is your heart beat that makes me know it will be alright
As the evening comes to an end with night falling hearts desire set me afire
A blaze that never ends~DeanaMarie
#DeanaMarie
#spokenword
#BabyGrlDMarie
#poetry
#TheLioness
#Iwrite
#BabyGirlDMarie
#TheLionessSpeaks
#prose
#TheLionessQueenWrites❤👄 When you wake in the morning and can't find your underwear or the T-shirt you wearing before going to bed but you can find paper and a pen or you phone to jot down notes in ... And you didn't drink or have sex the night before smh😯😕😃😼😺😸

No comments:

Post a Comment